2019 BOSS 8'-10' EXT Plow
Call for Price
The EXT is the latest innovation from BOSS, with expandable wings that enhance productivity and efficiency to put winter in its place. It plows at 8 feet for tighter cuts and expands to 10 feet with pitched-forward wings for optimal productivity, making it the perfect parking lot plow. The EXT is a versatile and flexible addition to your fleet, and another powerful tool in your plowing arsenal that's built to BACK YOU UP.
- Expandable wings that extend at the touch of a button from 8 feet to 10 feet quickly and efficiently.
- Fixed forward wings provide superior snow carrying and windrowing capabilities.
- Designed for 3/4 ton & 1 ton trucks.
- Equipped with SL3 L.E.D. Headlight System with up to 2x the light output compared to traditional halogen lights.
- SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield: SL3 headlight package, standard on every BOSS truck plow, shines brighter and farther than traditional halogen packages and is equipped with Ice Shield Technology. With best-in-class 100% LED lighting, integrated with Ice Shield Technology to prevent snow and ice build-up on the lens, these headlights use half the amperage of halogen systems and have an 8-10 year life expectancy. The SL3 headlights are also 40% smaller than SmartLight2 lights and yet much more powerful with the signature BOSS premium look you expect.
- Expandable Wings: Extend at the touch of a button from 8 feet to 10 feet quickly and efficiently.
- Fixed Forward Wings: Provide superior snow carrying and windrowing capabilities.
- EXT Controller: The EXT SmartTouch2 Controller offers the ability to control each wing independently.
- RT3 Standard Undercarriage: For quick attachment and versatility to switch between any trucks in your fleet. (Note: Excludes Sport Duty/ HTX/ Heavy-Duty Plows).
- Enclosed Hydraulics: Delivers speed and reliability and is protected from the elements to prevent corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- Chainless Hydraulic Lift: The chainless hydraulic cylinder lifting system from BOSS uses a chainless, hydraulic lift system, which greatly reduces snowplow bounce and provides full float capabilities.
- Tube Supports: Offer the wings strength and provide a guide for moving the wings in and out.
- Full Moldboard Trip: The entire blade trips forward when obstacles are encountered to protect the truck and plow from damage.
- Standard Curb Guards: Protect the plow from damage, when plowing up against curbs.
- EXT Plow Shoe Insert: Allow for easily accessible plow shoe installation. (Plow shoes optional)
- SmartShield: Made to last the SmartShield paint system delivers superior corrosion protection and a long-lasting, high-gloss shine.
- SmartHitch 2: Designed to be simple and easy to use. Flip, plug, click. The three-step attachment process makes it easy to switch between plows.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty: The BOSS 2-Year Limited Warranty protects against material defects for peace of mind.
- Angle Cylinders: 1 1/2" x 10" (4 cm x 25 cm)
- Angle Wing Degrees: 20 degrees
- Attachment System: RT3 (SmartHitch 2 optional)
- Blade Height: 30" (76 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 11-ga Steel
- Blade Width Extended: 120" (305 cm)
- Blade Width Retracted: 96" (244 cm)
- Blade Width | Curb Guard Width: 96" (244 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6" (1.3 cm x 15 cm)
- Lift Cylinder: 2" x 1 1/8 " x 10" (5 cm x 3 cm x 25 cm)
- Lighting: SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield Technology
- Plow Shoes: Optional
- Plowing Width @ 30° Angle: 83" (211 cm)
- Reinforcement Ribs: 9 vertical
- Shock Absorber: 1
- Trip Springs: 4
- Weight: 970 lbs
- Wing Cylinders: 1 1/2" x 1 1/8" x 12 3/4" (4 cm x 3 cm x 32 cm)
- Blade Height
- 30 in. (76 cm)
- Blade Width
- 96 in. (244 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.3 cm x 15 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 83 in. (211 cm)
- 970 lb.