2019 BOSS 9'0" Super-Duty Steel
Call for Price
Push back the chaos and RESTORE ORDER with BOSS Super-Duty Straight-Blade Plows. The durable Steel Straight-Blade features a baked-on powder-coat paint finish with zinc primer to resist corrosion and the super slick polyethylene moldboard of the Poly Straight-Blade prevents snow from sticking. BOSS Super-Duty Straight-Blades are also available in high-grade, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Every BOSS Straight-Blade features a heavy-duty push frame and quadrant, optimized blade curl and reinforced moldboard, leading all other plows in reliability and strength.
- Heavy-Duty Push Frame and Quadrant designed for additional strength and durability.
- Enclosed High-Performance Hydraulic System delivers speed and reliability and is protected from the elements to prevent corrosion and hydraulic freeze-up.
- Chainless Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System virtually eliminates snowplow "bounce" associated with transporting a plow.
- Full Moldboard Trip Design The entire blade trips forward when obstacles are encountered to protect the truck and plow from damage.
- SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield: SL3 headlight package, standard on every BOSS truck plow, shines brighter and farther than traditional halogen packages and is equipped with Ice Shield Technology. With best-in-class 100% LED lighting, integrated with Ice Shield Technology to prevent snow and ice build-up on the lens, these headlights use half the amperage of halogen systems and have an 8-10 year life expectancy. The SL3 headlights are also 40% smaller than SmartLight2 lights and yet much more powerful with the signature BOSS premium look you expect.
- SmartShield: Made to last the SmartShield paint system delivers superior corrosion protection and a long-lasting, high-gloss shine.
- SmartHitch 2: Designed to be simple and easy to use. Flip, plug, click. The three-step attachment process makes it easy to switch between plows.
- Chainless Hydraulic Lift: The chainless hydraulic cylinder lifting system from BOSS uses a chainless, hydraulic lift system, which greatly reduces snowplow bounce and provides full float capabilities.
- SmartTouch 2 Controller: Advanced control technology combined with ergonomic control features and large backlit buttons make BOSS controls highly intuitive and easy to use. Attach the versatile SmartTouch2 Handheld Control to a pedestal mount or mount it on your dash (with or without handle).
- Reinforced Moldboard: Diagonal cross-bracing and formed bottom channel increase blade rigidity.
- Cast-Iron Plow Shoes: Provide extended wear resistance compared to steel shoes.
- D-Force: D-Force maintains consistent hydraulic down force through the use of a hydraulic accumulator to improve scraping performance while backdragging. D-Force is an optional accessory on new truck plow purchases. Available for select Straight-Blade truck plow models including Super-Duty and HTX Straight-Blade plows. (Excludes EXT, Heavy-Duty and Trip-Edge plows.)
- Blade Shock Absorber: Stabalizes the trip going forward and cushions the trip return.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty: The BOSS 2-Year Limited Warranty protects against material defects for peace of mind.
- Angle Cylinders: 1 1/2" x 10" (4 cm x 25 cm)
- Attachment System: SmartHitch 2
- Blade Height: 29" (74 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 11-ga Steel
- Blade Width | Curb Guard Width: 108" (274 cm)
- Cutting Edge: 1/2" x 6" (1.3 cm x 15 cm)
- Lift Cylinder: 2" x 1 1/8 " x 10" (5 cm x 3 cm x 25 cm)
- Lighting: SL3 L.E.D. with Ice Shield Technology
- Plow Shoes: Cast Iron
- Plowing Width @ 30° Angle: 93 1/2" (238 cm)
- Reinforcement Ribs: 7 vertical, 2 diagonal
- Shock Absorber: 1
- Trip Springs: 4
- Weight: 742 lb (337 kg)
- Blade Height
- 29 in. (74 cm)
- Blade Width
- 108 in. (274 cm)
- Cutting Edge
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. (1.3 cm x 15 cm)
- Plowing Width
- 93 1/2 in. (238 cm)
- 742 lb. (337 kg)